I'm Torn

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A photo essay

Here in Arizona the season's are spring, summer, fall and then back to spring. We really don't have a winter. The leaves fall off my ash trees in January and in February the buds are already budding.


It's also allergy season for some, not me. The orange trees are blossoming, so are the grapefruit, lemon, and lime trees.

The bees are out because of the blossoms.


A perfect orange blossom. . . .

Lime blossoms don't smell as strong as orange blossoms.






Nectarine blossoms are beautiful too. The hummingbirds like this tree.




And teeth fall out.



But hey, new ones *spring* in.


All from my backyard.

1 comment:

The Staker Family said...

Wow, that makes me want to move to Arizona! None of my trees have leaves yet and I am worried they may not make it through the winter! Cute pic of Em to! Hailey has lost the 4 bottom teeth but none on the top.