I'm Torn

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Emily turned 8!

First I would like to say that I ignored my blog for so long that it completely fell apart.  The background is gone, my playlist doesn't exist anymore, the colors are all wrong.  My goal is to correct this within the next 2 years. ;)  Also, due to cyber stalking, I had to quickly make it private about a month ago or so, so if you get an invited and accepted and are reading this, I finally figured out how to do it!

Emily was baptized on June 12, 2010, which just happened to be her birthday. She was so excited. She was baptized the same day as one of her friends, so I made a video for everyone to watch while the girls were drying off and changing. But for YouTube purposes, I had to cut the video to 10 minutes, so its just Emily in the video. I had to completely redo the video because of Windows Movie Maker being a completely awful program, and YouTube doesn't show the quality of most of the photos and video in it, but I still wanted her aunts and uncles who couldn't come to be able to see it, should they choose. I would like to thank Mindy Gledhill for singing beautiful versions of lullabies that I was able to use and also the beautiful song she sings about the different times in a girl's life that she will wear a white dress. It was perfect for this occasion! I am probably forgetting to mention a few things, but I am kind of drugged up at the moment (I had surgery last week), but I guess that is what the "edit" button is for. Okay, here goes, and I hope this works!

No comments: